Like a Berliner - a collaboration between Sophia Halamoda and iHeartBerlin - is a guidebook for our times; timeless insights into what it means to be a Berliner. Useful tips go hand in hand with hilarious comics, and lists of classic locations meet pages of relatable personal essays.
Among the words of Berlin wisdom, you’ll alsofind answers to such burning questions as:
- What curious characters can I expect in a typical Berlin WG?
- How to do I decipher the strange body language of Berliners?
- How to cook a 7-course menu only using Späti-bought ingredients?
- How to steer clear of getting bounced at Berlin’s most legendary club doors?
- How to get the look of a city that doesn’t fit within any fashion conventions?
by Sophia Halamoda & iHeartBerlin
Hardcover | 21x27cm | 200 pages