An opulent blend of silky natural oils, to nourish and provide your skin with 24hr protection from moisture loss.
Moisturising with body oil protects your skin from dryness for much longer and stronger than a lotion can. The Body features a genderless sunny green citrus and herb scent (no parfum or fragrance) to make you smell like the heavens opened and dropped you into a Positano sunset, prosecco in hand, weak at the knees.
Benefits of these particular essential oils are said to stimulate circulation, calm the mind and bring the sexy feels. The Body is especially friendly to dry skin and is excellent for soothing irritation.
All natural, oil-only formula... No silicones or the rest. Cruelty-free. Small batch, made fresh. This blend is made from nut-free oils.
SPEND OVER €50 FOR FREE SHIPPING IN GERMANY
...or choose "Pick up in-store" to collect from our Kreuzberg location
🎅🏼🎄🎁 To ensure delivery by Xmas order on or before the following dates:
GERMANY: Last orders by 13h on Friday 20 Dec
EUROPEAN UNION: Last orders on Tue 17 Dec
High uv protection Silicone-dispersed uv minerals in a networked defence system.
Designed for all skin tones.
NIOD's Survival is a range of four networked protection systems with technologies that help support healthy skin defences against environmental and lifestyle-related assaults. Despite their lightweight texture, these formulations offer a broad selection of advanced technologies to target the effects of oxygen radicals including the superoxide radical, nitrogen radicals, carbonyl radicals, glycation and advanced glycation end-products (AGE), pollution, smog, stress, infrared and blue light.
Shake well before use. Apply to face liberally 20 minutes before UV exposure. To maintain protection during continued UV exposure, reapply every 2 hours or after material water exposure, towel-drying, swimming, or extensive perspiration. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Suitable for all skin tones. Lighter skin tones should use a protection factor of at least SPF 30 whenever UV exposure occurs regardless of UV index. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a physician prior to use. Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For external use only.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Inulin, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Xanthophyll, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Melanin, Sucrose, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Ethoxydiglycol, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
1. LOW-VISCOSITY CLEANING ESTER 50ml /1.7 fl oz/oz liq
2. FRACTIONATED EYE CONTOUR CONCENTRATE 3ml /0.1 fl oz/oz liq
3. MULTI- MOLECULAR HYALURONIC COMPLEX 15ml /0.5 fl oz/oz liq
4. PHOTOGRAPHY FLUID, OPACITY 12% 15ml /0.5 fl oz/oz liq
1. LVCE is a skin cleaning system that respects dermal barriers and sebum production, cleaning the skin and removing makeup in a single step. LVCE contains no cleansing plant oils, no detergents and no water. It uses isolated sugar and avocado esters to remove dirt and makeup with or without water.
2.A hyper-concentrated bio-serum for the eye contour, FECC combines 28 technologies to target the looks of all aspects of under-eye and above-eye aging in one treatment—borrowing from advanced biotechnology, polyphenol technology, next-generation cyclic peptide technologies, marine science and modern drone delivery mechanics.
3. A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to offer visible hydration, visible plumping, comfort and the look of dermal uniformity.
4. A novel approach to creating a foundation for skin that reflects even radiance in life and very specifically through the camera lens, this instant treatment is serum-textured but contains a wide array of light refracting prisms, tone and hue correctors and topical photo-finishing technologies to offer even radiance within seconds.
SS is a viscous and intense cleaning balm for the face formulated with highly-concentrated, very-unrefined Ayurvedic plant surfactants unsupported by any modern cleaning technology. SS contains no purified or synthetic surfactants, sulphates, oils, esters or micellar technologies. It is a pH-balanced suspension of the amino acid, Arginine, in saponins from the Ayurvedic plants shikakai and sapindus mukorossi.
Cleaning started with water. Its evolution brought soap. It was later presented that soap was harsh and soap-free surfactants were introduced. Those surfactants became questionable and newer sulphate-free surfactants were introduced — while, in fact, some sulphate surfactants were far gentler and more effective. It was then suggested that surfactants were bad in general and that oils should be used for cleaning the skin instead. The modern day has gone farther to introduce micellar waters and water-free cleaning systems suggesting that water-cleaning should be less frequent to preserve skin integrity — what has become the beginning of questioning the very thing that started both life and the meaning of being clean: water.
The truth is that every advance in the journey of cleaning deserves respect. Each step criticized the previous step more so that it praised itself — but the truth is that water is good, soaps are good, surfactants are good and what there is today is good — each in its own way.
Today, cleaning — or its unnecessarily-privileged language form, "cleansing" — seems to be more focused on removing makeup than actually cleaning bare skin — of dirt, of dead cells, and of oils. While many modern products remove makeup and surface dirt very effectively, they largely leave the pores unclean of bacteria, dirt and oils. Such products also leave spent cells more intact than even through water-cleaning, discouraging the skin to behave optimally.
The alternative to these gentle cleaning products (or makeup removers) is the use of aggressive acids, alcohols and exfoliants. Products with these technologies go to the opposite extreme — they interact with the skin's bonds to peel the surface and/or specifically dry out as much oil as possible. This approach does clean the surface well but causes inflammation and encourages excess exposure of the skin's lower layers to the environment, allowing for premature ageing.
In our distant past, plant saponins were used to clean the skin well — and they did so very well. These saponins clean the surface of dead cells without peeling the skin. They delete dirt. They clean pores intensely. And they remove the skin's own oils — yes, the skin's very own oils and sebum secretions that everyone is so fearful of removing. The skin is not a cover. It is a living organ. Its function is to produce protective oils. To never clean these oils discourages their natural recycling — in a way, it would discourage the skin to engage in "exercise". And removing these oils too aggressively results in excessive dryness and a compensatory overproduction of oils.
SS is a cleaning balm that concentrates Ayurvedic saponins. They're unrefined and messy. They borrow their colour and smell from a place far away from today's madding crowd of refinement. But their near-perfect equilibrium between deep cleaning and respecting skin integrity is evidence that — somehow, somewhere — they connected to humankind.
With continued use, SS visibly targets all forms of build-up, blemishes, congestion and impurities. It is suitable for all skin types. After the first use, SS leaves the skin looking nearly pore-free and its surface exceptionally cleaned — as if it's radiating from within.
1. While SS is pH-balanced, plant saponins (and plants in general) can mildly irritate the eyes. While this sensitivity can be avoided by keeping your eyes closed during cleaning, if you develop any mild sensitivity around the eyes, it will disappear within a few minutes.
2. Within the first few minutes after using SS, you may feel that your skin feels mildly dry. This temporary feeling is a direct result of SS having removed skin oils gently to encourage recycling of these oils. This feeling is very short-lived and, within a few minutes, you'll notice your skin returns to normal.
3. For committed users of SS, the product can be applied for a deeper cleaning treatment as follows: Remove any makeup. Clean the skin with water and dry with a towel. Wet the palms of your hand. Massage a generous amount of SS into your palms until a mild lather forms like a paste. Apply to dry skin, avoiding the eye areas entirely. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with your eyes closed. Dry with a towel.