Battenwear is for the contemporary adventurer - someone who needs well-made gear that can handle the demands of the great outdoors while still being fashionable for everyday.
Designer Shinya Hasegawa — previously at Woolrich Woolen Mills — is a lifelong vintage clothing hound. Taking inspiration for Battenwear from late 1960’s through early 1980’s surf and outdoor wear.
Founded in 2011 - Battenwear is based in New York City and all Battenwear items are crafted with pride in North America.
The Battenwear Day Hiker combines all the best elements of their fav 70s hiking bags (felt padding on straps, mil-spec trim, etc), but has been re-imagined in a size and shape that is perfect for everyday use
View full product details
- felt padded shoulder straps
- outside pocket plus top flap pocket
- adjustable top via drawcord
- top flap secures with adjustable slide webbing and metal snap hook
- CORDURA® Nylon (100% Nylon)
- MADE IN USA