✨ we are hiring! ✨
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager to take creative and managerial leadership of our event offerings, and to work alongside the kitchen, service, front of house and owners to achieve their business vision and goals for a harmonious working environment that provides Berlin with an outstanding event experience.
In our organisational structure, you will be the key authority of event activities. You will...
- Be the main point of contact for event inquiries and acquise
- Be responsible for budget planning, costings and other financial reporting
- Write and track client invoices
- Organise client meetings and follow up
- Prepare, execute and follow up of events in team work with our kitchen, service and front of house staff
- Be responsible for event administration - ensuring event documents and calendars are updated and ensuring effective communication
We are looking for a long-term candidate who can grow our already busy event business and develop new offerings alongside our brand vision.
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience as a event manager (ideally in combination with gastronomy/ catering)
- Competent, friendly and patient communicator
- Experience managing teams
- Flexible with availability for weekends and evenings
- Sense of urgency in replying to new inquiries
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- German Speaking candidates are looked upon favourably
- Reliable, professional, punctual and consistent - be the example for our team!
What We Offer:
- Long-term, full-time employment with performance plan / salary increases
- Apart from the on-site events hours, flexible and self-directed working hours
- Managerial support
- Positive, established team dynamic and business environment
- Creative Freedom
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to Isabel email@example.com with the subject line Event Manager.
Partnered with Event Inc
✨ OPEN: WEDNESDAY to SUNDAY ✨
OUTDOOR DINING - STORE - TAKEOUT