We are looking for a cook who is able to help out with our summer schedule of private parties and events. The position is likely to be 40-50 hours per month with room for growth and possibility to expand into more permanent employment in the future.
- The ideal candidate will be focused on the highest level of culinary execution through practiced skills, constant tasting, and an eagerness to learn.
- Two years professional experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knife skills and a good sense of urgency are a must
- Experience with catering and private parties
- Comfortable with cooking different styles of cuisine
- Can taste in a critical way
Skills and personality:
- Good organisation and cleanliness
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgement and initiative
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- You like to work as part of a team and can take direction from head chefs
- Availability to work Friday evenings and every Saturday a must.
- Official certification to work in a restaurant kitchen (‘Rote Karte’)
- Primarily English-speaking kitchen
Please write to email@example.com in German or English with a C.V, short cover letter and wage expectations with the subject line: COOK / EVENTS application.