Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small. It delivers on the promise of high-performance sound that is synonymous with the Marshall name.
Stanmore II produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels, due to advanced components such as two 15 watt class D amplifiers powering its tweeters and a 50 watt class D amplifier to drive its mighty subwoofer. With Bluetooth 5.0 and Qualcomm® aptX™ technology you can play your music in glorious, stereo sound with no wires required.
Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
350 x 195 x 185 mm | 4.65 kg
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: One 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer | Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 101 dB @ 1 m
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 50-20.000Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Bass control knob | Play/pause button | Power lever | Source button | Treble control knob | Volume control knob