Water From A Stone
Yep, you can get water from a stone.
These water rocks will slowly let water out into your planter over the course of 3-4 days.
Made from hand-blown glass. Holds 207ml of water.
1. Remove the cork and fill the stone with clean water and replace the cork.
2. Turn over and test to make sure water is coming out of the water release hole.
3. Place the stone in your planter with the cork facing down.
4. Make sure the stone is placed on a level surface with the water release hole not obstructed. Incorrect set-up will lead the water flowing out too fast or not at all.
5. Once the stone is in place tap it a few times to make sure water is flowing, the bubbles rising from the water release means water is following properly.
SPEND OVER €50 FOR FREE SHIPPING IN GERMANY
...or choose "Pick up in-store" to collect from our Kreuzberg location
Click for more info on shipping and returns
🎅🏼🎄🎁 To ensure delivery by Xmas order on or before the following dates:
GERMANY: Last orders by 13h on Friday 20 Dec
EUROPEAN UNION: Last orders on Wed 18 Dec