Delivering a sound that resonates with the presence and power of live music, Woburn II is a carefully crafted machine, designed to attain the trademark Marshall tone.
The largest speaker from Marshall, Woburn II features a robust sound and hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range. Two 1" tweeters and dual 5.25" subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 110 watts of power. Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm® aptX™ lets you wirelessly play your music in glorious, stereo sound.
Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
400 x 310 x 200 mm | 8.55 kg
- POWER AMPLIFIERS: Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters | Two 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer
- CABINET PRINCIPLE: Bass-reflex
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 110 dB @ 1 m
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS: Fine tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO: Stereo
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY: 3.5 mm Input
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS: Bass control knob | Play/pause button | Power lever | Source button | Treble control knob | Volume control knob